We are looking for a native English-speaker available 1 or 2 half-days during the week.
In the afternoons, children are free to play or work on their projects. In this context of collective life, adults can submit their ideas, workshops, outings, games. Likewise, we want English to be transmitted in a lively and joyful interaction.
- You are asked to interact in English with children through playing, reading stories, singing, discussing, and through any other activity that excites you and you judged appropriate to the context
You work under the responsibility of the director (Mélusine Murard).
- You have a benevolent attitude toward children and have good understanding of their needs and emotional development
- You are enthusiastic, open-minded, creative, and curious
- You have a strong capacity for observation and adaptation; you know how to initiate contact
- If you are comfortable with our philosophy and the educational team, we may consider asking you to be more present during the school week, on Wednesdays or during the zone C school holidays (February, Spring, 2 weeks in July – a maximum of 8 weeks)
Understanding of and agreement with the educational approach that our school and daycare center are based on are essential. Before applying, we recommend that you read more about it and ensure that you adhere to our educational mission.
Starting date: February 2022
Place of work: 2 rue Santerre, 75012 Paris
Salary: based on experience